Kiwi — Your Child’s First Swing, Safe for Ages 9mo+
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Kiwi is perfect for your baby's first swinging session! You will love this safe, stylish, modern shell that perfectly conforms to your child’s natural body curvature. Features a 3-point safety harness and heavy duty double-braided rope.
- Sleek ergonomic modern shell: perfect for hanging outside but elegant enough to be hung inside. The Kiwi conforms perfectly to your child’s natural body curvature. Your kids will get tons of enjoyment out of it, and the soft braided rope was specifically selected to be gentle on soft hands.
- Hang it anywhere, indoors or out: whether you want to use it on a swing set, under a tree, on the front porch, or even in the baby’s room this versatile swing is perfect for any situation.
- 3-point safety harness: keeps your kids locked into the Kiwi at all times. The fully adjustable design can be modified to ensure babies and toddlers alike are completely secure at all times. The fabric harness is much softer against skin than a plastic guard, and the straps can be repositioned to two different height settings to grow with your child.
- Simple, safe setup: everything you need to start swinging is included in the box in mere minutes.
- 1-year 1% satisfaction guarantee: we stand behind all our swings because if we stood in front we’d probably get smooshed. That means if, for any reason, you aren’t happy with this amazing swing then you’re not going to be stuck with it hanging from your tree for the rest of time
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||21 x 16.75 x 10 inches|
(1) Kiwi Swing
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Efficient and professional completion with the delivery to Alaska
This is an awesome swing. My grandchildren love swinging in this one. It seems to be a lot safer then the little tykes swing.
Perfect Christmas gift for the baby in our family! Already providing lots of outdoor family fun in TX this winter!
Super swing! The toddlers have so much fun. We had to buy a second one!!
We love our swing! Our little guy is 4 months old and fits in it well!