Swurfer Plus - 120 Feet Of Rope & Two Pairs Of Adjustable Handles
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Swurfer with double the amount of rope (120 feet) and 2 sets of adjustable handles/
Surf the air! Swurfer is the TREErific board reinventing the backyard swing. Its unique, curved shape allows you to soar through the air - providing more power, more moves, and more fun! It's best hung from a tree, but you can also hang it from your porch, rafter, or swing set. Then hop on and hang ten!
- 1 Swurfer board
- 120 feet of high strength rope
- 2 pairs of adjustable handles. The extra handles help accommodate for different Swurfing positions, whether you are sitting or standing! Also makes it easier to switch between different heights of family and friends!
- Note: 60 feet of rope = enough to hang from a branch 15 feet high. 120 feet of rope = enough to hang from a branch 30 feet high.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- 100% hardrock maple wood with UV and water resistant finish
- UV/mildew resistant rope
- Comfortable for sitting or standing
- Great for adults and kids ages 6+
- 200lb weight limit
- Note: SwurfGrip for added performance sold separately.
WARNING! Adult supervision advised.
Rope color may vary. (Swurfer Plus formerly known as Swurfer XL.)
Swinging with The Swurfer involves inherent risk that can cause serious injury or even death. Purchasers and users assume all risk, responsibility and liability for use of The Swurfer, The Natural Balance Board, and any other products of Flybar Inc. including any resulting loss or damage to persons or property. Flybar Inc. assumes no liability arising from the use or application of any of its products and specifically disclaims any and all consequential and incidental damages. Flybar Inc. makes no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the safety or suitability of its products for any given purpose. The purchaser or user assumes the responsibility for installation and assembly. Please check the ropes before each use, be aware of your surroundings, and Swurf safely.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.