Skyline, Heavy Duty Universal Swing Hanging Line, Adjustable
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Skyline lets you enjoy a tree swing without having the perfect tree branch to swing from! Setup the Skyline between two sturdy trees and you have yourself the perfect perch for any outdoor swing! Holds up to 4 swings at once!
- NO TREE, NO PROBLEM: if you don't have the perfect overhead branch to hang a swing from, then the Sky Line is your new best friend. Set it up between two sturdy trees, and you can create a perfect hanging point to set up not just one...but up to several swings. The Sky Line is compatible with any swing
- ADD SOME SPRING TO YOUR SWING: as opposed to a swing set or tree branch in which the anchor is in a fixed position, the Sky Line flexes and moves back and forth with your swing, acting as a spring for your swing. The Sky Line creates a smoother and more fluid ride that'll keep your kids using it for hours on end
- HANG UP TO 4 SWINGS AT ONCE: the included patent pending adjustable anchor system allows you to hang multiple swings from it at once, or you can use the quick connect carabiners to easily swap any swing out in seconds. Set up a Swurfer in the middle of your yard for maximum shredding, a Woval off to the side in the shade of a tree so that you can take peaceful naps, and a Slice for all your kids have fun on at the same time
- EASY ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: choose how high to set up the Sky Line. For a kids swing, you can set it up at an 8 to 1 foot height. If you'd like to get some crazy air on the Swurfer, set it up 2 ft above the ground!
- SAFE & STURDY HEAVY DUTY STRAP: can hold up to 220lbs!
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.78 x 3.15 x 9.06 inches|
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
(1) Skyline Suspension Strap
(1) Skyline Ratchet
(1) Tree Hugger Protection Strap
(1) Owner's Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Something much better than a swing set...helps them build on there balance and is a great workout,
Great product. Easy to install and kids love it.
Great product and simple to use! Easy enough to install by making a loop in the strap and pushing through the square part.
My kids love the swing. Easy to put up and has several good attachments that keep my kids having fun. They use it for about 1 hr a day.
Put a swurfer on the suspension kit between two trees and all the grandkids, ages 3-7, just love it. Also put the 3-in-1 climbing ring on the swing set, and it's more popular than the normal swings. Just wish I had more big trees in the backyard to set up another swurfer!