Only adults should install a Swurfer. The purchaser or user assumes responsibility for installation and assembly.
- Find the center of each 30 foot length of rope by aligning the two ends and following the rope to the middle.
- Wrap the center of the rope around the point you are hanging from and pull the ends back through the loop. The ropes should be placed 24-36 inches apart.
- (Hint) To install in a tree without a tall ladder, use a bean-bag or a sock with something weighted inside of it, connect enough string or twine to make it over the branch and back to the ground, then throw the weighted object over the branch. Finally, tie the center of the rope to the string and pull the rope back over the branch.
- Loop the rope through the handles and base, then tie a double overhand knot on the bottom. (Instructions on how to tie a double overhand knot can be found here and below.) Level your Swurfer by adjusting the four knots. (This made much easier when you use the double overhand knot.) Trim the rope and melt the ends with a lighter to prevent fraying.
- Keep your eyes on this page for more instructional videos coming soon!
IDENTIFYING A SAFE SWURFER BRANCH
BEST HANG OUT SPOTS