40" Spider Rider Woven Rope Web Swing, Holds up to 4 Kids
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Spider Rider is fun for the whole family! Kids can ride alone, or with their favorite friends and family. Perfect whether you want to fly high, or relax. Weather resistant rope lasts for years of fun!
- Large Saucer Swing: The 40 inch Saucer Swing Spider Rider is big enough for all of your kids to spend the entire summer swinging back and forth under the tree.
- Comfortable Support Bands: The woven bands on this outdoor tree swing for kids are designed to support your body in any position and allow air flow directly to ensure comfort on any day
- Swing For Outside: The round web swing has double braided support ropes that adjust to your needs, soft to touch and can be set up on an existing swing set, under a tree or anywhere in your backyard
- Rope Covered Aluminum Frame: Designed to hold up to 4 kids or 500 pounds at a time, this swing for backyard has a heavy duty metal frame and is protected by its wrapped woven rope.
- 1-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We stand behind all our swings, because if we stood in front we’d probably get smooshed. For any reason, you aren’t happy with this amazing kids swing - we will make it right
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||500 Pounds|
|Maximum number of compatible seats||1|
(1) Woven Seat
(4) Rope Covered Aluminum Frame Tubes
(1) Quick Connect Rope
(1) Hanging Hardware Pack
(1) Owner's Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do you install this?
Attach the upper metal O rings at the end of the support straps to the chain support hook that has been installed on the horizontal branch you will be hanging the swing from. Use carabiners (not included) rated for at least 500 pounds to attach to an existing swing set;s hooks. The recommended minimum height to hang the Spider Rider is from an 8-foot horizontal branch or support beam, leaving 8 feet open on either side, with the seating surface hanging between 18 to 24 inches off the ground