Skyline lets you enjoy a tree swing without having the perfect tree branch to swing from! Setup the Skyline between two sturdy trees and you have yourself the perfect perch for any outdoor swing! Holds up to 4 swings at once!
- NO TREE, NO PROBLEM: if you don't have the perfect overhead branch to hang a swing from, then the Sky Line is your new best friend. Set it up between two sturdy trees, and you can create a perfect hanging point to set up not just one...but up to several swings. The Sky Line is compatible with any swing
- ADD SOME SPRING TO YOUR SWING: as opposed to a swing set or tree branch in which the anchor is in a fixed position, the Sky Line flexes and moves back and forth with your swing, acting as a spring for your swing. The Sky Line creates a smoother and more fluid ride that'll keep your kids using it for hours on end
- HANG UP TO 4 SWINGS AT ONCE: the included patent pending adjustable anchor system allows you to hang multiple swings from it at once, or you can use the quick connect carabiners to easily swap any swing out in seconds. Set up a Swurfer in the middle of your yard for maximum shredding, a Woval off to the side in the shade of a tree so that you can take peaceful naps, and a Slice for all your kids have fun on at the same time
- EASY ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: choose how high to set up the Sky Line. For a kids swing, you can set it up at an 8 to 1 foot height. If you'd like to get some crazy air on the Swurfer, set it up 2 ft above the ground!
- SAFE & STURDY HEAVY DUTY STRAP: can hold up to 220lbs!
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.78 x 3.15 x 9.06 inches|
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
(1) Skyline Suspension Strap
(1) Skyline Ratchet
(1) Tree Hugger Protection Strap
(1) Owner's Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Great product and simple to use! Easy enough to install by making a loop in the strap and pushing through the square part.
My kids love the swing. Easy to put up and has several good attachments that keep my kids having fun. They use it for about 1 hr a day.
Put a swurfer on the suspension kit between two trees and all the grandkids, ages 3-7, just love it. Also put the 3-in-1 climbing ring on the swing set, and it's more popular than the normal swings. Just wish I had more big trees in the backyard to set up another swurfer!
We bought this for my son’s b’day to use the swingboard. It is really a cool idea considering there are hardly any sturdy limbs in the few trees we have. Really fun swing/board!
I think the system is great- however, the instructions could be so much better. The written instructions weren't very helpful, so we turned to the video. The video is about a minute and a half, and the guy showing you how to install the skyline is standing on the ground.
The reality: standing on an extension ladder, holding the slackline in one hand and trying to back up and rewatch the part where the slackline gets threaded through the ratchet while not dropping your phone, the slackline, or falling off the ladder. Our ratchet arrived with the post unscrewed, so we were also using wrenches to put the ratchet together. The video should tell viewers that the tree protecting wrapper will stick to the bark of the tree- that would have been helpful to know. It should tell people that using two ladders will make the process MUCH easier instead of going back and forth and having the line hang down as you move- and when you only have one extension ladder, as most people do, the side you are not on will likely fall down and you'll have to do it again. (If we had known ahead of time, we could have borrowed our neighbor's extension ladder so we had two). Also, tightening the ratchet on a ladder is harder than the guy makes it look standing on the ground.
So, while the product is great, the process of getting it installed took us about an hour. If the instructions had been much slower and not so jaunty and quick it wouldn't have been so annoying.
Also, the slack line says the weight limit is for 200 lbs, same as for the swurfer swing- but it also says good for adults. The teenage and adult men in our household are all around 205/215 lbs as are many adult men. So that's kind of frustrating also- something marketed for adults shouldn't stop at 200 lbs.