Swurfer® Orbit - 40"
This product is currently sold out.
• OUT OF THIS WORLD FUN – the kids will spend hours swinging back and forth under the tree, but it’s also great for taking naps, doing homework, or simply lounging in the shade and enjoying a nice afternoon breeze. The Orbit looks as good hanging from the tree as it is fun to play around on/ The 24 and 40 inch diameter frames can support 500lbs, so just about the entire neighborhood can pile onto it at once. Say goodbye the constant cries over whose turn it is
• WEATHER RESISTANT design means that the swing is UV protected and water resistant. The durable high denier nylon mesh mat allows water to filter right through so that it drains immediately and dries up in no time
• COOL BREEZE MESH PADDING allows air to flow through the swing to keep your backside cool on hot and sunny days but is also strong enough to resist tears and hold up to 500lbs.
• PATENTED TOOL-FREE QUICK SNAP ASSEMBLY – the patented foam covered metal frame means no bumps or bruises while you use it. It snaps together with nothing more than your hands
• 1-YEAR 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – we stand behind all our swings...because if we stood in front we’d probably get smooshed. That means if, for any reason, you aren’t happy with this amazing swing then you’re not going to be stuck with it hanging from your tree for the rest of time
Set the orbit up for my family on the skyline system the other day and it already has been so much fun for us to swing on! So happy with my purchase and so much better than your average swings and swing sets!!!
We absolutely love this swing. It’s strong, well made, and comfortable for adults and kids. Couldn’t be more pleased with it.
The swing is so much fun! Easy to put together and so durable
My boys (10, 8, 6) LOVE this swing. Our neighbor (6) told me he can’t control it but he has to hop on the swing when they walk by our house. My sons friend (8) slept at our house last night and wanted to play on the orbit swing all day yesterday and today. His mom came to pick him up today, and he continued to tell her, “Just one more time!” This is by far their most loved Christmas gift.
Kids were super excited for their swings arriving (especially since all public playgrounds remain closed near us). Our 4 year old calls this brown orbit saucer "my hammock" and enjoys trying "reading" on there in the shade of a tree -- especially during the hottest part of the afternoon over the summer. Both our small ones enjoy being able to sit on this together as we swing it gently around for them. So far color hasn't faded after 3 months outside.
& Swurfer's Customer Service was super helpful and quick responding when we had a question about delivery.